General Cleaning Includes
- Dusting off all fans and light figures
- Dusting off all trim and baseboard
- Dust all corners: which are dusted, and cobwebs removed
- Dust all pictures or Knick-knacks
- Dust all blinds (not responsible for any broken blinds due to condition)
- Vacuuming outside of couches and chairs
- Dust off all furniture, tables, chairs
- Disinfecting and cleaning all bathrooms
- Windex all mirrors
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and moping all floors
- Wiping down all appliances on the outside
- Wipe counter tops and backsplash
- Disinfect all sinks, showers, and tubs
- Hoods and vents above stove wiped down
- Cabinets spot cleaned
- Wiping all light switches
- Remove trash and reline container
- Clean under all area rugs
- Dust all furniture
- Stairs are vacuum
Initial Clean & Deluxe Services
Includes the above items, but is hand washed instead of dusted with a feather duster.
- Ceiling fan blades within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed or wiped
- Light fixtures within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed, not washed)
- Moldings & woodwork, windowsills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Uncluttered shelves (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Top of the refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside the microwave
- Stovetop, grates, or drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts (hand washed or wiped)
- All Doors and door frames (hand washed or wiped)
- Light switch plates (hand washed)
- Countertops & backsplashes (hand washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (cleaned)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed for buildup)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/relined)
- Stairs (vacuumed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped
What Don’t We Clean?
We have instructed our teams to leave certain items untouched such as items or areas containing any body fluids, excretions or litter boxes. If your pet has an accident or vomits, it will be your responsibility to clean it up. Our teams are advised to clean around these areas. Seasonal insect infestation can also be a problem and may prevent us from completely cleaning your home. If ants, termites, roaches, fleas, etc. are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. We will leave you a note or call you regarding the problem. We do not clean inside curio cabinets. If you have other items you prefer that we do not clean nor handle, please call the office and we will arrange to avoid these items. Due to the fragile nature of ceiling light fixtures and light globes, we cannot take them apart for cleaning. Our staff cannot climb higher than a 2-step stool, work on the outside of your home, move furniture or electronics, lift objects over 20 pounds, prepare meals, provide any pet or children-related services, or empty diaper pails.
Will I always have the same cleaner?
We believe that it is especially important to always send the same team to clean your home and we will do everything in our control to make this possible. If a member of your team is absent, we will do our best to find the most suitable replacement. All our cleaners go through a background check and training to ensure that the quality of our work is always consistent.
Can I provide special instructions and projects?
Yes! In fact, we require it. Your preferences give us the structure we need to enhance your cleaning experience and ensure that you are completely pleased with your home’s level of clean. To be sure that your preferences are documented in your cleaning plan, we recommend that you call us before your first cleaning, Our friendly office staff will be happy email you a work order to fill out so we can put it in your file, so you do not have to repeat them every time we arrive for service.
What if I have to cancel?
Appointments cancelled without a minimum of 48 hours (2 days) notice will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Same day of service cancellations PRIOR to arrival of cleaning crew will be charged 50% of your set rate. At the door service cancellations UPON arrival of cleaning crew will be charged 75% of your set rate.
How do I pay for services?
SEND PAYMENTS TO -MAILING ADDRESS:
Harbor Shores Cleaning Company
8920 Moeller Dr.
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
We also now take credit cards, Please call the office for more information about how to get started with this great opportunity.
Whatever the job, we’re here for you!