Residential Weekly or Bi-weekly Cleaning Services
How Do We Begin?
We will begin your service with your home’s initial “top to bottom cleaning.” There is a significant difference between “old” dirt and “new” dirt. This first cleaning is like a spring cleaning where we provide a thorough clean to remove buildup, dust, and grime to give your home that fresh, clean, sparkling feel. The next step is scheduling regular repeat maintenance visits.
Having your home professionally cleaned weekly or biweekly is the best feeling in the world! Creating free time for you to enjoy the simple things in life. Harbor Shores creates a custom care plan for your home to ensure we know your preferences. You can depend on us to provide the following services listed below each time we are in your home, allowing us to maintain your home to the highest standards and custom cleaning solutions to fit your budget.
What do we clean?
- Cabinet fronts spot cleaned
- Countertops and backsplash cleaned
- Sinks cleaned & disinfected; chrome shined
- Large appliances exterior cleaned
- Small appliances exterior cleaned
- Microwave cleaned inside and out
- Top of Refrigerator and range hood cleaned
- Stove and oven exterior cleaned, including drip pans cleaned
- Window over sink cleaned
- Baseboards cleaned
- Floors vacuumed & mopped
- Eating areas
- Light fixture dusted
- Table and chairs cleaned
- Cushions whisked and cleaned underneath
- The floor area mopped, and the rug vacuumed
- The bathtub, shower, shower doors & tile walls were cleaned and disinfected
- Sinks, backsplashes, and vanities were cleaned & disinfected
- Mirrors & all chrome fixtures were cleaned and shined
- Toilets cleaned & disinfected. Mildew chemically treated
- Floors washed/disinfected/carpet vacuumed
- We will clean by having areas we can safely reach with a 2-step ladder. Anything beyond that reach will be dusted with an extension duster for safety reasons.
- Headboards and bed frame hand wiped
- Linens changed/ beds made optional (Master bed included)
- Nightstands and furniture tops hand wiped
- Lamps and shades dusted
- Furniture & knickknacks dusted
- Under-bed wood floors vacuumed or dust mopped
- Floors vacuumed/ moped, including walk-in closets open areas
Rooms throughout the home:
- High dusting of cobwebs, light fixtures, ceiling fans, return, and exhaust fans.
- Under readily accessible floors, we will dust mop under furniture
- Wall art and décor, picture frames, and glass dusted
- Furniture, woodwork, shelves, baseboards, and door frames dusted
- Windows spot cleaned, interior windowsills and ledges cleaned
- Sliding glass doors spot cleaned Interior. Exterior spot cleaned, weather permitting
- Wall décor dusted
- Tops of furniture damp wiped, and knickknacks
- Clean light switch plates cleaned and touchpoints
- Blinds, window treatment, and valances dusted
- Fireplace exterior glass and mantel dusted
- Rugs are rolled up during cleaning and replaced when floors are dry.
- Stairs vacuumed and mopped. Banister/railing cleaned
- Floors vacuumed, swept, and moped
- Wastebaskets relined
- Garbage’s collected and placed in a designated trash receptacle
- The overall appearance of the room left neat
Optional add on services:
These additional services require extra time and need to be scheduled in advance. Prices vary depending on circumstances.
- Laundry services
- Dishwashing services
- Linen change and bed making services
- Pet Care (In-depth cleaning to remove pet hair)
- Picking up and tidying
- Wall washing
- Grout floors scrub treatment (Heavy duty scrubbing tools used)
- Hand washing blinds (charge per blind)
- Exterior entryways
- Full Interior window glass cleaning (charge per window)
- Window Screen Cleaning (charge per screen)
- Sweeping Deck / Porch
- Cleaning Patio furniture
- Oven and Refrigerator Interior Cleaning
- Porch, decks, and patio cleaning service
What Don’t We Clean?
We have instructed our teams to leave certain items untouched such as items or areas containing any body fluids, excretions, or litter boxes. If your pet has an accident or vomits, it will be your responsibility to clean it up. Our teams are advised to clean around these areas. Seasonal insect infestation can also be a problem and may prevent us from thoroughly cleaning your home. If ants, termites, roaches, fleas, etc., are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. We will leave you a note or call you regarding the problem. We do not clean inside curio cabinets. If you have other items you prefer that we do not clean nor handle, please call the office, and we will arrange to avoid these items due to the fragile nature of ceiling light fixtures and light globes. Our staff cannot climb higher than a 2-step stool, work outside your home, move furniture or electronics, lift objects over 20 pounds, prepare meals, provide any pet or children-related services, or empty diaper pails.
Will I always have the same cleaner?
We believe that it is especially important to always send the same team to clean your home and we will do everything in our control to make this possible. If a member of your team is absent, we will do our best to find the most suitable replacement. All our cleaners go through a background check and training to ensure that the quality of our work is always consistent.
Can I provide special instructions and projects?
Yes! In fact, we require it. Your preferences give us the structure we need to enhance your cleaning experience and ensure that you are completely pleased with your home’s level of clean. To be sure that your preferences are documented in your cleaning plan, we recommend that you call us before your first cleaning, Our friendly office staff will be happy email you a work order to fill out so we can put it in your file, so you do not have to repeat them every time we arrive for service.
What if I have to cancel?
Appointments cancelled without a minimum of 48 hours (2 days) notice will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Same day of service cancellations PRIOR to arrival of cleaning crew will be charged 50% of your set rate. At the door service cancellations UPON arrival of cleaning crew will be charged 75% of your set rate.
Whatever the job, we’re here for you!
How do I pay for services?
SEND PAYMENTS TO -MAILING ADDRESS:
Harbor Shores Cleaning Company
300 W Mitchell St, Petoskey, MI 49770
We also now take credit cards, Please call the office for more information about how to get started with this great opportunity.