Commercial Cleaning Services
Having a clean office is essential to showcase your business to guests, patients, potential clients, and potential new hires. You never get a second change to make a first impression, and from the moment someone walks in through your doors, the way your office smells, feels, and looks matters.
We are here to provide your business with dependable service and consistent quality. We take the extra steps to ensure our service provides you with excellent services. Quarterly inspections, direct communication with our team, customer work orders, and care plans created for your office.
Our employees are background checked and fully trained and certified by our company on general cleaning tasks required to service our customers.
What do we clean?
Daily cleaning tasks:
- Touchpoints were cleaned and disinfected, including door handles, cabinet doors and handles, handrails, light switches, elevator buttons.
- Entryway and doors cleaned
- Lobby cleaned
- Restocking of general use products
- Cleaning behind doors
- Vacuum carpet, rugs, and steps
- Wastebaskets are washed as needed, and a new bag is replaced
- Garbage’s collected, wastebaskets relined, washed as required. Garbage’s placed in a designated trash receptacle for building.
- Spot clean class as needed
- Chairs disinfected, check for debris in corners and spot cleaned as needed
- Move chairs out and clean the underfloor as needed
- TVs, wall décor, and picture frames cleaned
- Air vents cleaned
- Corners kept up
- Receptionist area
- Class window cleaned
- Computer screens and back of computer dusted.
- Chair mats mopped as needed
- Electrical wires dusted as needed
- Phones disinfected
- General restocking of products
- Air vent and light fixtures dusted
- Walls spot cleaned as needed
- Mirrors cleaned
- Handrails, touchpoints, and doors disinfected
- Sinks and faucets cleaned and disinfected (Crud around faucets kept up)
- Toilets, every nook, and cranny scrubbed and disinfected
- Corners by walls and toiler areas kept up
- Carpeted areas vacuumed (Corners kept up)
- Mopping of all hard surface floors and tile with disinfectant solution
- Spot clean heavy soiled carpet areas as needed or per request
- Paper products. Toilet paper, Paper towels, and tissues.
- Soaps and hand sanitizers
- Cleaning supplies kept organized
- Optional service: Product ordering and management
Rotational Cycle Cleaning Tasks:
- Spot cleaning walls as needed
- Cleaning of baseboards
- Air vents
- Base of chairs
- Grout cleaning scrub treatments
- Hard water and iron treatments
- Windows interior, exterior seasonal first floor
- Spot cleaning carpet
- Coming soon! Striping and refinishing floors
- Winter Salt related tasks
- Additional vacuuming and floor care
- Mopping of staff plastic chair mats
- Carpet extracting of problem areas such as reception desk areas
Summer bug related tasks
- Special attention to spider webs through building
- Special attention to entryway light for bugs and webs
What Don’t We Clean?
We have instructed our teams to leave certain items untouched such as items or areas containing any body fluids, excretions, or litter boxes. If your pet has an accident or vomits, it will be your responsibility to clean it up. Our teams are advised to clean around these areas. Seasonal insect infestation can also be a problem and may prevent us from thoroughly cleaning your home. If ants, termites, roaches, fleas, etc., are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. We will leave you a note or call you regarding the problem. We do not clean inside curio cabinets. If you have other items you prefer that we do not clean nor handle, please call the office, and we will arrange to avoid these items due to the fragile nature of ceiling light fixtures and light globes. Our staff cannot climb higher than a 2-step stool, work outside your home, move furniture or electronics, lift objects over 20 pounds, prepare meals, provide any pet or children-related services, or empty diaper pails.
Will I always have the same cleaner?
We believe that it is especially important to always send the same team to clean your home and we will do everything in our control to make this possible. If a member of your team is absent, we will do our best to find the most suitable replacement. All our cleaners go through a background check and training to ensure that the quality of our work is always consistent.
Can I provide special instructions and projects?
Yes! In fact, we require it. Your preferences give us the structure we need to enhance your cleaning experience and ensure that you are completely pleased with your home’s level of clean. To be sure that your preferences are documented in your cleaning plan, we recommend that you call us before your first cleaning, Our friendly office staff will be happy email you a work order to fill out so we can put it in your file, so you do not have to repeat them every time we arrive for service.
What if I have to cancel?
Appointments cancelled without a minimum of 48 hours (2 days) notice will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Same day of service cancellations PRIOR to arrival of cleaning crew will be charged 50% of your set rate. At the door service cancellations UPON arrival of cleaning crew will be charged 75% of your set rate.
Whatever the job, we’re here for you!
How do I pay for services?
SEND PAYMENTS TO -MAILING ADDRESS:
Harbor Shores Cleaning Company
300 W Mitchell St, Petoskey, MI 49770
We also now take credit cards, Please call the office for more information about how to get started with this great opportunity.