Harbor Shores Cleaning Company specializes in high-quality custom cleaning that will leave your home, business, luxury property, or rental home sparkling clean. A locally owned and operated company dedicated to offering white glove professional cleaning services.
Residential, Commercial & Vacation Home Cleaning
Harbor Shores Cleaning Company offers reliable, timely, and professional cleaning services. Whatever the job, we’ve got you covered. From year-around property management, weekly house cleaning, vacation rental cleaning or sanitizing, our team is here to help.
Trusted & Experienced
Locally owned and operated, serving Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor, Petoskey, Charlevoix, and surrounding areas since 2013.
Our customers have given us five stars for our quality cleaning service and attention to detail.
Eco-Friendly & Pet Safe Products
We bring our eco-friendly cleaning supplies by request.
We Meet Your Budget Needs
Don’t assume you can’t afford us, we work with all budgets!
Reliable & Fully Insured
We are licensed, insured and bonded to protect you and your home.
Our cleaners are well-trained and experienced. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us within 24 hours, and we’ll make it right!
Let us santize your home or office with a high-touch cleaning soultion to reduce the spread of germs.
Veteran & Senior Discounts
Ask about our discounts for veterans and low-income senior citizens.
“Wendy and her crew have been cleaning my vacation home for he last 5 or 6 years. I rent it out so It is important that I have capable people handling the cleaning. They are priced fairly, never miss a scheduled cleaning, always leave the home spotless, let me know if there are any maintenance problems, easy to work with. Sounds like five stars to me!“
Fantastic cleaning company! These ladies are so friendly and knowledgeable about cleaning tasks. I really enjoy having them come clean my home weekly.
HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE?
We work hard to ensure our clients are 100% satisfied.
We would love to hear about your experience with us!
Do you guarantee your work?
Absolutely. We assigned an account manager to every client to make sure a proper follow-up of your case is made. Our cleaners are well-trained and experienced and have direct communication with you and the manager. If you are not 100% satisfied with our service, Please contact the office with in 24 hours of your clean and we assure you we will make things right.
Are there things you do not clean?
We have instructed our teams to leave certain items untouched such as items or areas containing any body fluids, excretions or litter boxes. If your pet has an accident or vomits, it will be your responsibility to clean it up. Our teams are advised to clean around these areas. Seasonal insect infestation can also be a problem and may prevent us from completely cleaning your home. If ants, termites, roaches, fleas, etc. are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. We will leave you a note or call you regarding the problem. We do not clean inside curio cabinets. If you have other items you prefer that we do not clean nor handle, please call the office and we will arrange to avoid these items. Due to the fragile nature of ceiling light fixtures and light globes, we cannot take them apart for cleaning. Our staff cannot climb higher than a 2-step stool, work on the outside of your home, move furniture or electronics, lift objects over 20 pounds, prepare meals, provide any pet or children-related services, or empty diaper pails.
What is included in your cleanings?
General Cleaning Include:
- Dusting off all fans and light figures
- Dusting off all trim and baseboard
- Dust all corners: which are dusted, and cobwebs removed
- Dust all pictures or Knick-knacks
- Dust all blinds (not responsible for any broken blinds due to condition)
- Vacuuming outside of couches and chairs
- Dust off all furniture, tables, chairs
- Disinfecting and cleaning all bathrooms
- Windex all mirrors
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and moping all floors
- Wiping down all appliances on the outside
- Wipe counter tops and backsplash
- Disinfect all sinks, showers, and tubs
- Hoods and vents above stove wiped down
- Cabinets spot cleaned
- Wiping all light switches
- Remove trash and reline container
- Clean under all area rugs
- Dust all furniture
- Stairs are vacuum
Initial Clean and Deluxe Cleaning:
Includes the above items, but is hand washed instead of dusted with feather duster.
- Ceiling fan blades within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed or wiped
- Light fixtures within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed, not washed)
- Moldings & woodwork, windowsills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Uncluttered shelves (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Top of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave
- Stovetop, grates or drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts (hand washed or wiped)
- All Doors and door frames (hand washed or wiped)
- Light switch plates (hand washed)
- Counter tops & backsplashes (hand washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (cleaned)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed for buildup)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/relined)
- Stairs (vacuumed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped)
* We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster we cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
* We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning (We do not offer this service) Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
Do you do laundry and dishes?
LAUNDRY & DISHES are a “SPECIALTY” clean item that requires an additional fee for your cleaner(s) to complete for you. Please contact the office for pricing and other add on services that may be helpful for you and your home..
How can I pay for my cleaning?
SEND PAYMENTS TO -MAILING ADDRESS:
Harbor Shore’s Cleaning Company
8920 Moeller Dr.
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
We aslo now take credit cards, Please call the office for more information about how to get started with this great opportunity.
Do I need to be home for your team to clean?
No. Because we work on an 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule, Monday to Friday, most of our customers are not home when we arrive. In most of these cases, our insured housecleaning professionals are provided with a spare key or garage code.
Whatever the job, we’re here for you!